Thursday, February 4, 2016

Brothers :)

Ok I have to hurry and document this before things change...cause any minute it literally can! ;) But lately I feel like Corbin and Gavin have been playing so well together and really have been enjoying each other..yes they still fight and bug each other but overall I feel like as brothers they really do love each other and look out for each other already! It just makes my heart burst when I see one of them do something kind to the other or really help the other one out! I guess thats why you have to have the times where they fight like crazy and are so rude to each other so you can really enjoy the moments they are sweet to each other. 
I love to see them play and giggle together. I love to see Corbin look after Gavin and help him try to be big like him. I love when Gavin gets so excited to see Corbin when he has been at his little joyschool. And lately Corbin makes me wait for him to open the door and go into Gavin's room first when he wakes up in the morning or for a nap! I love to hear Gavin be able to say Corbin's name now! And I love when I hear Corbin called Gavin-Gav or Gave. They still fight over the same toys...I swear on purpose just to bug the other one..but then there are those times were they both have the superman caps on with swords in there hands and are running around the house together or they are both riding on there sit-on cars and riding in circles around the kitchen or when they play outside for a long time so well together to the point that I have to worry what kind of trouble they are getting into together! They love to just be boys together--and all the gross stuff that comes with it...love to be naked, love to fart and burp, love to make messes, love to play in the dirt, and just some mischievous naughty things sometimes (like Gavin just barely coming inside because Corbin put a bunch of water, leaves, and dirt on Gavin's head) . But I must say I will take that over the constant fighting and bugging each other. I just have to soak in these moments of where "life is good" and my family is my happy place! Those days where you feel like you are so lucky they are yours! And sometimes I really do feel bad people can't enjoy the goofy fun loving personalities like I can and I wish others could see how great they really are! But I am sure--or sure hope so--every mom has those feelings at some time...I say that cause I know there are plenty of times where I am pulling my hair out and don't know how I am going to keep my sanity-which I probably complain about too much so I can't forget to write down the good stuff too! :)
Sure love my kiddos! and yes I am so excited to add a little girl! But also a bit nervous about giving my time to all 3 of them! Both Corbin and Gavin need a lot of love and cuddles still and having a newborn needing to be held a lot I can see myself feeling a little over needed haha! My next biggest worry with 3 kids is of course being able to go out with them and run errands but we will figure that all out I guess! I am just praying she will be a decent sleeper and a good baby for me and that the boys won't be too rough with her haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment