Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Corbin's 4 year questionnaire

I can't believe Corbin is 4! Seriously I had to prepare myself for like 6 months. The thought of him turning 4 just seemed like he was getting too old for--maybe the fact that it is usually the official age they would be in preschool (if they didn't already the year before which Corbin did not) so that fact that he is "starting school" just makes him seem older...but I know kintergarden seems more official as far as starting school. But being 4 also means your officially really not a toddler anymore. It is definitely fun to see him grow up, have his own opinion, be able to really talk and have a conversation with him, watch him explore and learn, etc. 
He is definitely a fun kid, loves to be goofy/silly, and also gets very passionate about things as far as once he has his mind set on something its hard to convince him otherwise.
I was looking for some type of questionnaire I could ask Corbin because I think its fun to look back on what their favorite things are at this time in their life--even though I feel like he's going through a stage where is kinda says everything is his favorite but just meaning he really likes it a lot. So I think some of our answers would be different from each other as far as how I would answer if for him but some I definitely know we both know what his favorite is. And everything day these answers could vary.

1. What is your favorite color? green (completely obvious, I think he tells me that everyday)


2. What is your favorite toy?  trains, superhero


3. What is your favorite fruit? apple


4. What is your favorite show? nursery rhymes on youtube


5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? "squishy oranges" mandarin oranges (he ate them today)


6. What is your favorite outfit? "comfy clothes" right now meaning a t-shirt and basketball shorts-he strips down and changes his clothes often into this


7. What is your favorite game? shooting game on wii (just played it with dad)


8. What is your favorite snack? circle cheese (or recently I would say "squishy oranges" for sure which are mandarine oranges)


9. What is your favorite animal? elephant 


10. What is your favorite song? peanut butter jelly


11. What is your favorite book? I love you forever (I would say Wacky Wednesday or Parts lately)


12. Who is your best friend? Addie and Lyla


13. What is your favorite activity? play legos with dad

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my bike really fast


15. What is your favorite drink? spicy drink (ugh..he hardly ever drinks this so I don't know why is said that)


16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween (completely obvious!)


17. What do you like to have with you in bed at nighttime? night light


18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? oatmeal or cereal


19. What did you get for your birthday? johns incredible pizza, Gavin said "cupcakes", superman, hulk

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? be a dad, cook food for people

21. What are you scared of? "monsters-yeah like monsters eat blood"

22. What makes you happy? swimming and wrestling


23. What makes you sad? when Gavin pushes/hits me

24. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? play alligator, wrestling, play with me

25. What is Daddy's Favorite thing to do? play games with me


No comments:

Post a Comment