Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Big Announcement!

Ok...since I feel like basically everyone knows I might as well announce it here as well! :)
I got pretty bored one day at work and wrote this about Jesse and I:

It started with a kiss...
And let me tell you this
Just a little over a month later
He decided he wanted more that just to date her
He got down on one knee
And made her his bride to be

It started with a kiss...
And couldn't be better than this!
The Temple he took her to be
Married for time and all eternity
Now over a year they've been married and in Love
But someone had been waiting in Heaven above...

It started with a kiss...
And what has become of this?
They took the little test
And minutes later appeared a "yes"
A little baby you see
Will be joining this family!

Jesse and I are having a baby in MAY 2012!

We are both way excited, as you can see, and couldn't wait any longer to tell everyone!

We told the family with our wonderful Halloween costumes!
In Michigan since the whole Jensen Fam was there, then at my Moms house!

So was this planned? Many people have asks this. ha!
Yes it was! It was a surprise that it happen so fast but we both are ready and excited!
When did we find out? well..it was the week after my marathon. I thought I was suppose to start before my marathon and nothing happen and nothing after. Someone had given us this little test as a wedding gift-haha-and I decided to finally use it!

How have I been feeling? Well..I wish I could tell you it's been easy, but I must say some days are quite rough. I have basically felt like I am car sick most of the time and I want to throw up-but have not yet. Which I wonder if it would make me feel better sometimes? 

I am the typical pregnant women it seems like. I can smell everything and its horrible. Which is probably what makes me feel sick most of the time. This is the first time in my life when I have not liked food! It's so weird. I have always loved food-and its been a big problem. Now its my enemy even more-if I don't eat I get sick but its such a chore to eat sometimes.

Jesse has been the best! I really couldn't ask for a better husband! He has been so understanding and patient with me. He has to put up with too much right now! Complaining too much of not feeling well...not cleaning enough..lucky if I make dinner...and so on. (and it's only the beginning of pregnancy) I really do feel bad, but lucky to have someone who loves me so much!

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, it'll get better! Food was my biggest enemy at first too. But then it starts to taste good again...too good...and you look like me! :) So excited for you guys! Love the Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, I felt the same way my first trimester! It gets better...I remember nothing sounded good at all. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my heck that's so exciting for you two! I can't wait to meet this baby! You two will be great parents. :) Congrats again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! SO excited for you guys! Really, it gets so much easier and time FLIES! This little one will be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! We're so excited for you guys! My sister was telling me about her nausea during her pregnancy, and she used some wrist bands...they're sea bands. She said they really helped with her "car sickness" sooo just fyi, but we can't wait to meet your sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, Maria is my co-worker... this is Whitley!

    ReplyDelete