Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let the holiday season begin.

Let the holiday season begin....to give me something to do! :) ha
Yes I still have not found a job up here in Logan. It's been a month almost now that my flu shot job I had ended. It's sad that it's so hard to find a nursing job up here but we are trying to look at it as a blessing since I have not been feeling the best and it has given me time to relax and rest...and be lazy. I don't like the thought of no money coming in though. :( 
I am working a couple shifts down at my old job during December though.
But I am still in search for a job up in Logan. Even though we are down south quite a bit.
Especially with this holiday season we already have something planned every weekend down there it seems like.

I am in my 2nd trimester now and hopefully will start feeling better and I guess without either one of us having a job right now we get to spend a lot of time together since this is Jesse's and I last holiday season with just the two of us! crazy and exciting! :)
Last doctors appt went well. Baby still has a good heartbeat and everything look and sounds great. We will most likely find out the gender right before Christmas! :)

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. (Brought the camera down and didn't take a single picture..opps.) Spent Thanksgiving day at the Jensen's and on Saturday we got a 2nd Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom's house (there is never a dull moment at that house). It's weird that I couldn't eat as much as I thought I would be able to..but everyone tells me that will come back soon and its not necessarily a good thing. But I am ready to have my appetite back and actually enjoy eating since I have to.

This year with Jesse's Mom and sister I did the whole black friday shopping. (as Jesse did the typical go play/watch sports with the boys this weekend) I am not one that likes to fight crowds but I do enjoy getting some good deals of course. I didn't really have anything in mind that I needed but ended up buying a few things and we had a great time even at the creepy Walmart in Salt Lake.

1 comment:

  1. Creepy Wal-mart rules!!!
    I will be taking you there again next year
    Ha, Ha!

    ReplyDelete