Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring

Mmm something about spring that I just love. Oh wait..it's because the warmer weather starts to begin. I love when the seasons are changing but especially when it starts to get warmer. I love the sun and being outside...and Corbin definitely does too! We had a wonderful Easter..we didn't do anything too special. I thought about doing Easter baskets but life got a little busy the week before and other things were on my mind..good thing Corbin isn't old enough to really care or know so it doesn't really matter. I did make sure to get a few easter treats for Jesse and I to enjoy! :) and Corbin has been enjoying playing with the empty eggs! We spent the day with our families after church and ate lots of yummy food. We went to the park for a while and fed the ducks...but Corbin just ended up eating the bread instead..We are very excited to be able to spend more time outside now! :) Happy Spring!
Grandma's sock bunny for Corbin :)
Gettin a little serious about driving there..he loves it!
Enjoying the "duck's" bread

2 comments:

  1. He's such a charmer Marissa, he looks like such a happy guy! I love that kid. You and Jesse looks great and well and your house looks beautiful! I still need to come see it! How are things going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT KID! He is the cutest little ball! Love that smile.

    ReplyDelete