Saturday, September 21, 2013

Family

As you grow up, and especially when you start your own family, you definitely realize how important family is and how much you appreciate them and the time you can spend with them. 
We had a little BBQ a couple sundays ago at the park with my Grandparents and Dad and siblings. We played some games, fed the ducks, and ran around and enjoyed each other! Too bad I didn't take any pictures of anyone else besides us...
He might have eaten more of the bread than actually given to the ducks..but at least Eli and Max fed the ducks.
He would have eaten this whole chocolate donut if I would have let him..he scarfed as much as he could before I took it away..
Jesse sister Megan had her sweet little baby Houston. Due to some complications they had to take him early at 34 weeks. He weighed 3 lbs 7 oz. He's a cute little thing with a head of hair. You can't really describe how small he really is. He will be in the NICU for a while but he is doing well. They were very blessed with how things turned out.
We went and hung out with Grandpa and Grandma Haws one night. It was so cute when Corbin would run away from me and run to Grandpa and hug him..he then got up on his lap and just laid there looking up at him for while.
Just this past Thursday I wanted to go on a hike with all 3 of us since we really haven't had time to this summer. We love hiking. I figured since the weather is cooling off it would be nice...it was actually quite chilly once you got up in the trees. I wanted to go up to the waterfalls but we just made it to the smaller one..its a lot harder when you have to carry an almost 16 month old. I wore my boys out by the time we were done! ;)
"hi mom..."
Felt bad that he was so exhausted but at least he wasn't screaming..

No comments:

Post a Comment