Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crafty?...

This last Saturday Jesse and I can admit we were bored and didn't know what to do.

I am not a creative or crafty person-I could always rely on my sisters or someone else.

(and their is probably a good reason why)

I attempted to make a valentines day craft. 

I would say it looks quite cheesy.

But it my first attempt to do a craft alone-(without someone making me)
I have been wanting something to hang my necklaces on for a while 
-because I hate when they get all tangled up-

So while I did my lovely craft, Jesse decided to be the handy man and make this for me!
Drilled holes, glued it together, and painted it!
(cost about $3)
But I must say Jesse's tie collection looks even better!
( and thats not even all of them)
Yes, He loves ties! and he sure does look good in all of them!


3 comments:

  1. At least you have Valentine's decor out. I am lame and mine is still in the box. Ever since we moved here I have been terrible at putting out my Holiday decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach me how to make my fonts all cute like yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I'm seriously impressed here. Love the jewelry holder! Wanna make one for me? :) Double date soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete