I don't know if I can believe it! This whole time-well the last 2 years in the nursing program just seemed like I would never be here. Each semester was so exhausting and hard. but YAH! I am officially done with the RN program and it is such a relief! I don't know if I would do it again. I enjoy nursing, but the last 2 years of school have been rough!
Now the huge debate....
I got accepted to the Bachelors Nursing Program at Weber...I don't know if I should do it or not?
Their are people pushing me both ways. I don't know what I should do!? :S
- We are moving up to logan, but this program only requires me to meet every 3rd week-and sometimes I hear I can do an online assignment instead. There are plenty of people who live in Logan and commute down that are in the program right now.
- Jesse will be way busy with school, so me being in school will keep me busy as well so I don't distract him..but it also means I might not be able to work as much-which I would be the source of most the income for us while Jesse is going to school. But most people in the Bachelors program still work full time.
- My main thing in life is going to be a full time mommy (no I am not pregnant right now) and I am going to be a part time nurse. I will work full time till we have kids but after that just as needed. So Jesse says my nursing in like a back up plan-only if needed. But of course I have to keep up my license and work every now and then.
- As of right now you are required to have your bachelors for any management position-which I will most likely not be doing. But they do say a lot of hospitals are requiring it and that is where the future of nursing is going. I would hate to have to go back later in life and get it when I have kids. If I am going to get it I might as well now. So its now or never.
- This program allows you to take a break as long as you get in done within 5 years...
- It would be easier to get a job having your bachelors but I am almost positive their will always be open RN jobs I just have to accept that they might not be my first choice.
- More education never hurts..it will only make me a better nurse
- Being completely done with school sounds delightful!
Decisions, Decisions! I hate having to make decisions!
I will pray and hope for a clear answer!