Thursday, April 7, 2011

One step closer.

MY PRECEPTING IS OVER!! :)
One step closer to being a Registered Nurse. 
A couple more weeks of school, a lot more studying for the boards-and passing, and then I am completely done!
Precepting for a nurse is kinda like a doctor doing his residency
 I guess is the best way to explain it.
It's 135 hours at the hospital.
which is PLENTY.
Working for free...
But it's learning and getting experience.
Waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning at least 3 times a week.
Being exhausted. That is what is it.
Sleeping in sounds delightful!-and I will take advantage of it when I can.
Being a nurse can be quite stressful.
I enjoyed it but it is such a relief to be done.
I'm ready to spend more time with Jesse!
No more feeling like I am neglecting him and our home.
I graduate from Weber State's Nursing program April 22!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marissa!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa that's awesome! I don't know how you do it! But I sure am proud!

    ReplyDelete