Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chocolate Cake

While we were in Lake Powell Bill Cosby's comedy skit about chocolate cake was brought up.
Dad is great...give us chocolate cake!
We would randomly just say it..and yes it of course made me want chocolate cake.
That sunday after getting home, we were at my moms house and I decided to make chocolate cake! Easy and pretty simple AND great! :)
When it comes to desserts for us we sure do love them!
 (we just never have enough left overs to have for breakfast...)
I am trying to tell myself that we will start eating a little better now that we will be back to a more regular schedule of school and work (and hopefully we really will)..but you always have to have a little dessert every now and then.

Here is the video if you don't know what I was talking about. A little long but enjoyable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment