Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Everythings gettin bigger around here.

This is what happens when you send a prego hungry lady to the grocery store to get buns for pulled pork sandwiches. You get one Grande sandwich out of it! It seems to be the theme with our food lately...last post about my big ice cream cone...wow) Maybe its because my belly is gettin bigger?...but for the most part I really can't complain and I don't seem to notice, some days I must say I do feel quite big.
Jesse is away in Japan right now for school. He is having a great time. I sure do miss him though. This is the biggest/longest time away from each other. Absence sure does make the heart grow fonder. ha ;) It was our 2nd anniversary yesterday…and sadly we could not spend it together. But being his thoughtful self made sure I received these beauties. I might have shed a tear...I sure do love him!
His Grandparents were also very thoughtful and made sure I still had a good day. I went out for lunch with them and Jesse's Mom and later went over and played cards. It was so nice of them and I wasn't left alone! (Even though I was watching Max, my nephew, all day)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute. Happy 2nd anniversary! I'm so excited for your baby!

    ReplyDelete