Friday, August 10, 2012

A Name and a Blessing

We Blessed Corbin last Sunday August 5th. My mom took on the challenge to make his cute little blessing outfit-her first big sewing project! and my friend Kylee and I made his tie to go with it. A sweet old lady from where I used to work made his little shoes. I think the whole outfit turned out perfect! I loved it! Thank you!
Jesse gave a beautiful blessing and I basically just cried the whole meeting. Embarrassing but such a special day! I always dreamed of my husband blessing my children. I am so grateful for Jesse and his priesthood! And all the other men and family/friends that were able to make it!

Corbin slept right through the blessing-just the way i wanted him. I didn't want him to be fussy or crying which I was really worried about. Good thing we decided to wait till he was 2 months old! But he actually has been much better lately all around and doesn't fuss and cry nearly as much as he used to which of course I am enjoying it and we both are happier! :) hopefully it continues this way! 
We had a nice lunch after with everyone and of course took some pictures!
Grandpa and Grandma Jensen
Grandpa Eddy
Curtis and Candace
The Poulsens
My Uncle and Aunt Greg and Allison and family
Great Grandpa and Grandma Eddy

Great Grandpa and Grandma Jensen
Great Grandpa and Grandma Haws
He was quite the tired boy and was done with pictures! :) I wasn't able to get pictures of everyone there but we sure do appreciate the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment