Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sister's Graduation

Can my little sister really already be old enough to graduate? For some reason with Candace I always think of her as younger and not old enough to be doing certain things..like getting married and graduating..and maybe even a baby next to come soon?? ;) ha
We made it a little girl's trip with my sisters and mom and went down last weekend to Candace's graduation at BYU. It was Friday morning at 8 so we decided to go down Thursday night and spend the night in their newlywed student apartment! :) We had the car packed full for only a one night stay but when you had 3 babies with you it takes up a lot of room.
I am so proud of Candace, she is so smart. She graduated with her Bachelors in Communications--I think thats right? Going into speech Pathology. She has been running all 4 years at BYU doing cross country and track! Pretty much she is amazing and I love her!
After we went up to Thanksgiving point and had lunch (even Jesse was able to come and meet us for a bit) and walked around the area and enjoy the sunny afternoon together! Always love spending time all together  (and eating too many sweets (: )
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment