Friday, May 27, 2011

Pedicure or Pac Meeting?

Pedicure please! 
Jesse had Scout Pac meeting last night while my Mom and I decided to go get pedicures done! 
I would of gone with Jesse but...I think he enjoyed Pac meeting more! :)
My Mom is officially doing the Top of Utah Marathon with me! YAH!!
She is the reason why I have any desire at all to run a marathon.
All growing up my Mom would get up early and go to the gym or running in the mornings.
She has ran over 16 marathons! 
(My Dad has also run some as well)
She thinks she is a little old for it. But we push each other!
Our feet were already not very pretty-from soccer and running for me.
Lets just say there was a pretty big pile of dead skin from taking our calluses off!- TMI??
With all this training our feet will be pretty bad by the end of summer again.
I love my Mom and it was so good to spend time with her especially getting a pedicure!
Delightful!


1 comment:

  1. I think pedicures are just about the best things ever! Looks like fun. And yes, we still haven't gotten together. I'm back at work now, but I have every Friday off. (and saturday) So hopefully we can meet SOMETIME! When are you moving?

    ReplyDelete