Tuesday, April 3, 2012

32 weeks.

Well I haven't done a real Baby Jensen update lately so I figured its time to document a little. 
I still am feeling pretty good most of the time..but I am writing this on a good day... Some days I feel so huge and bloated and uncomfortable (and feels like my skin can't stretch any more) and can't forget to mention just exhausted!! But really for the most part I can't complain. I even can say that I think I am enjoying pregnancy....I will probably be pregnant for the next 5 years straight anyways-ya know just pop them all out fast and get it done with right?!
One silly reason I might enjoy pregnancy is maybe because this is the first time in my life that I have not had to worry about having a gut and trying to hide it...but I know that will start up again right after this baby is here ;) Oh the joys!
I can't say that I have had cravings of any kind...but sometimes I like to just pretend :) especially when I really want ice cream or Jesse to make some popcorn-we have been on a kick of eating popcorn at night, air popped with a bit of butter and salt or Whirly pop with a hint of sugar-delicious! and somewhat healthy right!?
I have gotten leg cramps sometimes still at night and I noticed if I over do it and am exhausted they are a lot worse-usually I wake up with one leg cramped for about 15 seconds and then I just fall back asleep but the other night it was both legs multiple times throughout the night-quite the miserable night.
Sleeping is getting a little harder as well-just finding that comfortable position-really thinking about buying one of those full body pillows about now-and Jesse might want it to use for himself more than I do. But I do still sleep well-just pre-pregnancy it was rare if I woke up during the night..so thats what I have to compare to. ha!
One thing I must say I definitely am missing is playing soccer...or any sport really! I want to so bad! Especially with this nice weather! Seeing people running outside-I can't even say I love running but knowing I can't makes it hard, but thats just how it is right? As soon as I can I wont want to! ha
We are definitely getting more excited knowing we will have a baby here within the next 8 weeks! But a part of me is of course nervous knowing I will be a mother for the rest of my life and the responsibilities that come along with that. We still don't have a named picked out for our little guy-hopefully that will come sooner than later. I don't know why boy names have to be so hard! Well...here I am 32 weeks prego!..The belly sure is getting big!

4 comments:

  1. Dang Marissa you look super cute! Pregnancy sure does make you glow (in a good way)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good Marissa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a babe... you and pregnancy are definitely best friends. I can't wait for that little guy to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think the name Troy would be in there somewhere... Jesse, You are welcome!! Marissa, you will be the best mom. Lucky kid. You are stinkin' cute prego!
    Love ya,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete