Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Happiness.

I love Utah in the fall. I love looking at the mountains and the changing color leaves! They make me so happy! I have been wanting to go up and walk the vita course with all the pretty fall trees and we finally did! Next year maybe we can hike to the waterfalls up Adams canyon with Corbin.. But for now the walk on the side of the mountain with the fall leaves around us was satisfying! :)
Also we love going on walks just around our neighborhood! There are a few really pretty yellow trees right now! And I love how you can go pretty much anytime throughout the day and its a nice temperature!
Socks are another thing that makes me happy. I love fun looking socks! And it's officially sock weather here. My feet are always cold-and Jesse sure appreciates it if I wear socks to bed!
And of course another reason I love fall is for the pumpkin shakes to arrive! mmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment