Thursday, September 13, 2012

Temple and Fair

Did I mention I love Thursdays?! :) This last one was one of my favorites! We had fun filled day with the 3 of us!
In the morning we went to the Brigham City Temple open house! I have been wanting to go and was glad we were able to. The temple is beautiful! Corbin was perfect there and didn't give us any problems besides he does get heavy carrying him after a while. 
That afternoon we headed down to Salt Lake and went to the Utah State Fair! Why have I never been there before? Go! If you have never been before! We had so much fun walking around and looking at all the stuff-the different booths, artwork, and animals! (no rides, they would make me so sick!) And it was half off to get in on Thursday! But we still somehow spent a good amount of money there-just having too much fun!

I rode this thing twice it was so much fun!
these two were cool art work I thought, the one on the left is made out of all butter!...
something about pigs that I love, especially the piglets!
There was a particular tent we loved...it was samples of tons of different food that was delicious!- it was much better then walking around sam's club/costco! ha ha 
we watched the rodeo for a while
and one of my favorite small bands-PARACHUTE were there doing a free concert! I felt like a teenage girl when I went to the very front! ha! It was a bit too loud for Corbin so we stayed in the back, he didn't know what to think about all the loud music so we didn't stay around too long.
And of course you can't leave the fair without eating a little fair food some corn and funnel cake! It made me just a bit sick...
And there was a little firework show right before we left...I love fireworks! :)
One Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fair!! Looks like you had tons of fun! And Corbin is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete