Saturday, December 8, 2012

A few thoughts on motherhood..

Just a few thoughts on Motherhood here. I truly feel so blessed that I am able to be with Corbin all the time. Sometimes it does get pretty exhausting day after day. You get no days off with being a mommy-sometimes I feel like I want them-just one day-but when I am away from him for just a couple hours I miss and worry about him. I really can't be away from him for too long-he just feels like apart of me now. Ok that sounded kinda cheesy, but its also true...When its just him and I all the time you can't blame me...I really need to get out more! ha. This past little while after he got his 6 months shots, for about a week, he was having some really rough days. It just seemed like constant either crying or fussing and just not happy and not sleeping well on top of it. (hopefully I am safe to say he is over it) Those kind of days all in a row make for one exhausted mommy. But then those moments when he smiles and laughs and cuddles up to me make me feel so bad for getting frustrated. I can't get too frustrated with such a cute little boy! ;) It's amazing how much you care and worry about your child and just want what is best for them-AND he is only 6 months old! I don't know how I am going to be as he gets older!! 
And that's enough of my thoughts for now...
I was going through some of my phone pictures and had to share just a few of my favorites. They make me happy every time I see them! It's crazy how different he can look all the time! I think they are newest to oldest-crazy how little he is. (Wish my phone took better quality pictures though..)

No comments:

Post a Comment